Thursday 9 July 2015

New Directors of HLCO

Today... errrrr....
Keh Si use English lah XD
Actually I want to post about the AGM and the celebration party
But I was a bit busy and I forgotten some details of the 2 activities on 28th June
Later I will repost if I remember XD
Okay~ Return to the topic
Our team had held our annual meeting last last Sunday
And our new directors are bringing up all the CO members from last Sunday
Feel good for all of them, although they were new and some of us may not accept them for now
Hope they will bring the CO members to our next high peak~
Looking forward to  Genting International Competition on November!
I am doing my best to let my skills improve
Hope I can be in a group with the form 4s and go competition with them
I will try my best to get the highest level prize!
And next year I want to be someone important in HLCO~
I will have the chance if I am enough hard-working =)

No comments:

Post a Comment