Monday 19 October 2020

Thoughts after first week of online classes

 Wowwwwwwwww
Actually I'm really amazed and at the same time puzzled by online classes
Amazed because I can't believe that I survived through them
And puzzled because I'm new to it and still trying to adapt the university life
University life includes that you must learn to "learn yourself" as there are less and less spoonfeeding
You must learn to find your own answers to the questions
It's tiring, and sometimes fun when you managed to find the correct explanation to yourself
Hmmmmm...
Introduction is sometimes hard too
And still trying to find out which information is important and which is not
Reminisce to the good old days in matriculation and secondary school
When teachers will teach you everything until you understand
But as adults
We need to learn ourselves
In three or four years
We will start to work and I guess that will be the real challenge

As for now or before
Challenges always exist
It's our job to challenge the challenges and grow through them
So...
Wish me luck and wish yourself luck too!
Hope we always have the courage and ability to breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment